Somewhere in an alternate 2019...Ricky Morton was live on PPV...hitting a Superman-style "topé suicida" (suicide dive) through the ropes. When suddenly a flash of light blinded the crowd. When they regained their vision...they saw that Ricky was gone! Vanished out of thin air.
When authorities reviewed the footage...they discovered that somehow, someway...Ricky opened & flew into a portal to another dimension!
This revelation lead fans to believe that one half of The Rock N' Roll Express is still out there...somewhere...traveling the cosmos and wrestling the galaxy's greatest champions.
Some say that while a rival top guy back on Ball Earth '85 claims he's taken "10,000 Women To Space Mountain"...this here babyface with the best hot tag in the business and access to a boom tube...is actually traveling far beyond the highest mountains...flying through space...to 10,000 different timelines to battle the baddest bullies in the infinitely expansive Multiverse and that's why he's deserving of his own cool nickname: "SPACE MORTON"
Now you can visualize the trip with our EXCLUSIVE "SPACE MORTON" design, a collaboration between the talented Japanese cartoonist, Sei Ozawa, and the mad mind of our Co-Owner/Art Director, Diehard Dustin Lee.
- Patented design; solid-front construction for a longer-lasting canvas
- Perfect Corners
- Full Color Printing on High-Quality Canvas for a rich and vibrant print
- OBA (Optical brightening agent) Free
- Ready to hang with enclosed back and hardware
- 60 Backgrounds to choose from!
- Available only at Diehard Designs!
- Each piece is Made Fresh to Order!
- Does not ship same day. 5-7 business days for production.
- Ships via UPS.
- Artwork Designed in Japan. Conceptualized & Printed in the USA.
- A portion of the subtotal of each piece go to Ricky Morton.
We also offer this design on Apparel.